Already Tired of Tuesday!

I've got another minuscule week this week- when I went to go pick up my comics from the last two weeks on Saturday, I got only six things and, with my pull-list discount, it came out to less than twenty bucks, which amazed my mightily. This week, too, looks mightily small, as I'm picking up both INCREDIBLE HERCULES # 137 and Justice Society of America #32, but not much else.

A quick extra bit, though: in addition to that issue of Thunderbolts I talked about 'round about this time last week, I also picked up Joss Whedon and Fabio Moon's Sugarshock from Dark Horse, which I highly recommend, and I also put in an order for the first volume of Dark Horse Noir, which features a new Brubaker/Phillips Criminal story, as well as work by Brian Azzarello, Jeff Lemire and the aforementioned Moon with his twin brother Gaberial Ba. I haven't really seen anything about it yet, but the talent associated with the proect is fantastic, so it would be hard to be anything but excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment