Gorga's Looking Forward... (9/16/2oo9)

Hey a little celebration for me because I opened the boxes from Diamond at the store today and didn't fuck anything major up for the first time. YAY for me!

Among the many things I opened and laid out in a complicated process required for my job were the things I plan on buying:

The requisite Spider-Man:
"the Amazing Spider-Man" #605
Well... I am so damn behind on this title I don't know what to say anymore. I've got reading to do children...

"Ex Machina" #45
Issue #44 was so damn cool that I can't wait to read this!


Now I'm very curious about:

Amazing Spider-Man Presents: "Anti-Venom: New Ways To Live" #1
We'll see if Spidey makes an appearance or if it's any good.

"Blackest Night" #3
I'm still interested. I enjoyed both issues out so far of "Blackest Night: Batman".

"Captain America: Reborn" #3
Will Spider-Man pop up? Will this series finally get a reason for existing?

"M.O.D.O.K.: Reign Delay"
M.O.D.O.K. in another comedy. If you read my comments on "Strange Tales" #1, you know what I thought about M.O.D.O.K. in a comedy. Gotta check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment