Gorga's Looking Forward to Wednesday 2/3/2o1o!

Hello true believers!

On this upcoming Wednesday, when I take a trip to my local comic-book shop to pick up my comics I'm most definitely going to buy:

"Invincible Iron Man" #23

Wow. That was actually quite hard this week! Considering that "Siege" #2 comes out this week and apparently "The Siege has begun and it claims its first victim as AN AVENGER WILL DIE!!" Who could it be? Who could it be?! Oh I may not lay my head down to rest until I know!!! I'm assuming that based on what I picked as my top choice of the week... you can tell that's sarcasm.

On top of that, a graphic novel I've been waiting for since it was announced at the MoCCA Festival way back in June is coming out! I urge you to take a look at Raina Telgemeier's "Smile". It looks human and sweet and funny and sad. All the things good autobiographical comics should be. It's available in both a hardcover and softcover edition tomorrow at considerable difference in cost!

Plus the second volume of Brian Wood and Becky Cloonan's "Demo" starts up this week. That can't NOT be good.

And that is pretty much my whole pull-list, actually. Light week, thank goodness!

Check back to see what becomes a part of the Gorga-Cave!
Don't worry I don't actually call my home that...

No comments:

Post a Comment