Who's excited for tomorrow's Brave and the Bold?


I'm excited for tomorrow's Brave and the Bold.

For those of you who don't know, J. Michael Straczynski has been knocking Brave and the Bold out of the park month after month, pairing together characters that you would never imagine teaming up. Green Lantern and Doctor Fate? The Atom and the Joker? Aquaman and the Demon? Each better than the last in my opinion.

Last month, we saw Aquaman and the Demon teaming up in a quest to save the world from Cthulu- I mean, The Old Gods. I was highly impressed by JMS's ability to channel Lovecraft so well, while still keeping his unique voice. It was one of the best one shot comics that I had ever read, and I was really unsure how he was going to top it.

Oh wait. He'll write a new one shot with three of my favorite characters and have it be drawn by one of my favorite artists. Duh. Why didn't I think of that?

While, the team-up roster is a little more predictable than the usual team-ups on JMS's Brave and the Bold run, I'm stoked for a great ride and another fun issue.

Thanks to DC's blog The Source for posting the preview pages. You can check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment